Over the past 6 months, City & Essex has been augmenting the new company-wide training system - UhUb. This mandatory training platform was specifically designed to improve on our training modules, communication and staff engagement.
Since it's launch, the response from our staff has been very positive, with over 1,135 hours of training already completed.
We believe that it's simple usability, clear and detailed training videos combined with the ability to access the training system from any device has made UhUb such a success.
We are extremely proud to see our Operations Team becoming advocates for the new training platform, taking ownership of the implementation stage, offering support and ensuring all staff understand it's importance and benefit.
John Gutierrez, our Site Manager at Harvey Nichols approached the introduction of the new UhUb system by engaging his whole team in an open discussion presentation, which proved to be very successful method with his team.
As part of this new staff training and engagement program, City & Essex selects twenty employees at random who have completed their induction module training and two who complete higher level training to win our cash prize raffle every six months.
MODULE TRAINING WINNERS
We would like to congratulate the twenty employees below who all won £100:
1.Jeisson Navarro at Harrods
2. Domingos Diogo at 55 Baker Street
3.Inga Binziene at Canary Wharf
4. Emilia Paicu at Financial Times
5.Carla Verastegui at Financial Times
6. Adenilso Galvao at Which?
7. Agnieszka Pawlowska at Blackshots
8. Vikki Howard at The Salvation Army
9. Joes Blandon at Harvey Nichols
10. Angel Brito at Harvey Nichols
11. Edwin Jimenez at Harvey Nichols
12. Hatixhe Bregu at Harvey Nichols
13. Joan Morales at Harvey Nichols
14. Liliana Silea at NEWS UK
15. Carlos Zambrana at NEWS UK
16. Adbulaziz Yakub at NEWS UK
17. Rita Kirchoviene at NEWS UK
18.Fabian Maigualca at City Place House
19. Robert Mylse at Which?
20. Eduardo Medina at Central Saint Giles
HIGHER LEVEL TRAINING WINNERS
Congratulations to Shamso Mohamad at NEWS UK and Cumar Axmad at Canary Wharf who each won £250 for completing module and higher level training.